Looking for an immigration lawyer in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan?
Omni Law is a Saskatoon immigration law firm dedicated to making your dreams of settling in Canada come true. Canada is home to 250 ethnicities and ancestries enjoying democratic rights and freedom.
- Citizenship Applications
- Citizens Born Abroad
Federal Court and Immigration and Refugee Board Hearing
- Parent and Spousal Sponsorship Appeals
- Refugee Appeal Division
- Federal Court – mandamus, stay, judicial review
- Criminal Rehabilitation
Refugees and Protected Persons
- Claim asylum within Canada
- Sponsoring a UNHCR Refugee
- Pre-Removal Risk Assessment
- Express Entry
- Family Class (Parent, Spousal and Child sponsorship)
- Canadian Experience Class
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (“SINP”) – International Skilled Worker – Employment Offer, Occupation-in-Demand, Saskatchewan Express Entry
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (“SINP”) – Saskatchewan Work Experience – Student Stream & Skilled Worker with Existing Work Permit
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds
- Visitor Extension
- Work Permit
- Study Permit
- Post-graduate work permit
Contact us to schedule a consultation. All consultations must be in person.
We do not provide or assist with job offers.