Immigration Services

We like to call our clients newcomers because we believe they come with something new to Canada when they settle here. When you are navigating Canada’s immigration system, you can easily get confused and frustrated. We can guide you through the labyrinth of Canadian immigration rules and regulations.  

We offer a wide variety of services covering the full spectrum of immigration law. All services include initial assessment, eligibility, application, and follow-up correspondence in the duration of processing.


  • Maintaining Permanent Residency – your status must be renewed every five years and after meeting all requirements can apply for citizenship
  • Permanent Card renewals
  • Eligibility – Canada’s Citizenship laws have undergone many changes: The British North America Act 1967, Canada Citizenship Act 1946, the Citizenship Act 1977. The Citizenship Act was amended in 1985, and again in 2014 & 2015. Further changes occurred in June 2017 giving us our present Citizenship Act. The patchwork of laws and amendments, citizenship can become a complicated matter. We can help you solve the confusion.
  • Citizens Born Abroad
  • Dual Citizenship

Federal Court and Immigration and Refugee Board Hearing

  • Detention Review Hearings for permanent residents, foreign nationals or designated foreign nationals
  • Admissibility Hearings before the Immigration Division (ID)
  • Sponsorship Appeals
  • Federal Court Hearings

Refugees and Protected Persons

  • Applying for asylum from within Canada
  • Sponsoring a Refugee – Private Sponsorship of Refugees – Groups of Five, Community Sponsors, Sponsorship Agreement Holder Agreements
  • Convention Refugees Abroad – Refugees who have the financial resources but cannot find anywhere else to settle except Canada
  • Pre-Removal Risk Assessment
  • Refugee Protection Division (RPD) hearings – representing refugee claimants before the RPD tribunal, or appeal to the Refugee Appeal Division (RAD) or judicial review to the Federal Court of Canada


Permanent Residence

  • Express Entry Applications – Canadian Experience Class
  • Parents and Grandparent Sponsorship – Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents can enter their parents information into an online form and Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will be selected to submit their application within 90 days. Contact us for updates on when the Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship program will open up again.
  • Overseas Spousal Sponsorship – Eligible Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents 18+ years old may sponsor a spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner for Permanent Residency from abroad.
  • In-land Spousal Sponsorship – Eligible Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents 18+ years old may sponsor a spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner for Permanent Residency that is currently living in Canada. Applicants can also apply for an open work permit in this application.
  • Child Sponsorship – Eligible Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents 18+ years old may sponsor a child who is under 22 years old and single, or 22 years old and financially dependent on the parents due to a mental or physical condition. Police certificates are required for applicants over 18 years old.
  • Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
  • SINP Skilled Worker with Existing Work Permit
  • SINP Student Stream
  • SINP Employment Offer
  • SINP Occupation in Demand
  • SINP Saskatchewan Express Entry
  • Humanitarian and  Compassionate Grounds
  • Live-In Caregiver Programs

Temporary Residence

  • Super Visa – special visa for parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents – up to 2 years.
  • Visitor Extensions
  • Re-entry visa application
  • Work Permit Applications – inside and outside Canada
  • Work Permit renewals for all types of work permits
  • Spousal Open Work Permits – for work permits for the spouses of foreign nationals that are authorized to work in Canada in managerial, executive or professional occupations
  • Study Permit – the first step for students becoming a Canadian citizen
  • Study Permit Renewals
  • Post-Graduate Work Permit – the second step for students becoming a Canadian citizens, after completing their studies students can gain Canadian work experience that can be used to achieve Permanent Residency, valid up to three years, but only as long as the student’s study program which must be a minimum of eight months.
  • Temporary Resident Permit
  • eTa – Electronic Travel Authorization for visa-exempt foreign nationals valid up to 5 years (excluding US Citizens)
  • Criminal inadmissibility matters
  • Criminal Rehabilitation Application
  • Medical Inadmissibility

Contact us to schedule a consultation. All consultations must be in person.

search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close